- 里论外几
-
【 #英语口语# 导语】英语口语是一种技能,尤其是依照当前经济的发展趋势,我国与国际的交流越来越紧密,学习实用的口语知识,可以应对工作、商务、出国等方面遇到的问题。 掌握多一门技能,这对于增强自己的竞争力十分有用,口语应该随着时代的发展成为一种学习趋势。 !
【坐火车常用的英语口语对话】
Conductor: Excuse me, madam. May I see your ticket. please?
列车员:打扰一下,夫人。我可以看一下您的车票吗?
Mrs. Green: I"m afraid I have lost my ticket. Can I buy one again now?
格林夫人:我的票恐怕丢了。现在我可以再买一张吗?
Conductor: Where are you going?
列车员:您要到哪儿去呢?
Mrs. Green: I"m going to Guangzhou.
格林夫人:我要去广州。
Conductor: Where did you begin your journey?
列车员:您是从哪里上车的?
Mrs. Green: At Zhengzhou.
格林夫人:郑州。
Conductor: OK, Here you are. That"ll be 250 RMB. Cash only on the train, madam.
列车员:好的,给您票。票价是250块钱。火车上只收现金,夫人,
Mrs. Green: Here you go. sir. Thanks for that. And by the way, what time will we get to Guangzhou?
格林夫人:给你,先生。谢谢你。顺便问一下,我们什么时候到广州?
Conductor: We"ll get there around 5:00 in the afternoon. Do you have someone meeting you? The traffic is generally pretty heavy at that time. and if you have to take a taxi, it will be very expensive.
列车员:下午五点。有人来接您吗?一般在那个时候交通特别拥挤,如果您打车的话,会很贵的。
Mrs. Green: Yes. my husband. Thanks. Which way is the dinning car?
格林夫人:我丈夫来接我。谢谢。餐车在哪个方向?
Conductor: Two cars forward.
列车员:往前走两个车厢。
Mrs. Green: OK. Thank you very much.
格林夫人:好的。谢谢你。
【买火车票常用的英语口语对话】
经典句型:I want to buy a ticket to Shanghai. 我要买一张到上海的票。
A:I want to buy a ticket to Shanghai.
甲:我要买一张到上海的票。
B:Do you want a sleeper?
乙:要卧铺吗?
A:How much does a sleeper cost?
甲:卧铺多少钱?
A:The lower berth costs 285 yuan,the middle 279 yuan and the upper berth costs 273 yuan.
甲:下铺285元,中铺279元,上铺273元。
B:I"d like a lower one.
乙:我要一张下铺。
经典句型:I"d like an upper berth. 我要上铺。
A:Do you have a lower one?
甲:有下铺吗?
B:No,there"re only middle ones and upper ones left.
乙:没有了,只剩中铺和上铺了。
A:I"d like an upper one.
甲:我要一张上铺。
句型讲解:
火车上的sleeper是“卧铺”的意思,也可以用berth来表示。上中下铺分别是upper berth,middle berth和lower berth。
【坐火车买票的英语对话】
A: What time"s the next train to Washington?
下一趟去华盛顿的车几点开?
B: That"s 9:26 on Track 14.
9点26,14轨道。
A: When does it get there?
什么时候到?
B: It"s scheduled to arrive at 10:50.
列车时刻表是10点50到。
A: How much is it?
多少钱?
B: It"s $30.00 one way or $55.00 round trip.
单程票30,返程票55。
这是一段在美国买火车票的对话。下面再看一段中国火车站的买票对话:
PART 2
A: What"s the next train from Beijing to Tianjin?
去天津,最近的一趟是哪个?
B: T548 at 15:01.
T548,3点01。
A: What time does it get there?
什么时候到?
B: It gets there around 16:26.
大约4点26分到。
A: What"s the fare?
多少钱?
B: Hard seat is RMB 30.00.
硬座30。
【坐火车询问车次的英语对话】
经典句型:Which train shall I take to Beijing? 我要坐哪辆火车到北京?
A:Which train shall I take to Beijing?
甲:我要坐哪辆火车到北京?
B:There are many.When do you want to leave?
乙:很多。你打算什么时候出发?
A:In the evening.
甲:晚上。
B:K54.Leave at 9:25 in the evening.
乙:K54次。晚上9点25分出发。
A:I"ll buy a ticket.
甲:我买一张票。
经典句型:What time does the train for Tibet leave? 去西藏的火车什么时候开?
A:What time does the train for Tibet leave?
甲:去西藏的火车什么时候开?
B:At 9 p.m.
乙:晚上9点。
A:Thank you.
甲:谢谢。
句型讲解:
在售票处咨询车次信息,可以说Which train shall I take to…?我要坐哪辆火车到…买火车票时可以说I"d like to buy a ticket to…我想买一张去…的票。