- 再也不做稀饭了
-
There was an impressive exchange of salutations .
他们庄严地互相 行礼 。
The stretcher-bearers saluted and said thank you .
抬担架的人 行礼 道谢。
Poulengey salutes, and stands at the door awaiting orders .
波仑日 行礼 ,站在门口听侯命令。
On your knees, every rascal of you, and salute the king !
你们这些无赖之徒,还不快一个个双膝跪倒,向国王 行礼 称臣!
"i should pke it very much, your majesty," said joan, and made a deep curtsey .
“我很愿意,陛下,”琼说著深地屈膝 行礼 。
The trusty had a silly, sycophantic manner of raising one hand in salute .
这个好囚犯用一种愚蠢的,拍马的态度举起一只手 行礼 。
Although randow constantly and obsequiously took off his hat they passed him by with such a frigid and kilpng indifference .
虽然罗登必恭必敬地脱了帽子 行礼 ,她们冷冰冰地不瞅不睬,真叫人难堪。
Soames had hung out a board marked "trespassers will be prosecuted", and he barely acknowledged the young fellow"s salute .
索米斯脸上已经挂一块“闲人免进”的牌子,年青人 行礼 时他只勉强点一下头。
His father, still in the hat and coat, appeared at once formal and burlesque as though dressed carefully for some shabby and ceremonial violence .
他父亲仍旧戴著帽子,穿著短上衣,忽然显得一本正经而又滑稽可笑,好象精心打扮好了要去参加某种卑贱而又需按仪式 行礼 的暴力行为似的。
I made prostrations and circumambulations to the belt
我向这圣带 行礼 拜及礼绕。
He said , saluting , and he offered her the key
他一边说,一边 行礼 把钥匙交给了她。
The guard saluted ( the general ) *** artly
卫兵非常精神地(向将军) 行礼
Let " s call it quits and pack up and leave
我们现在收手,收拾 行礼 离开吧
Sure . do you want me to pack for you
当然了,你要我帮你收拾 行礼 吗?
They cap when they pass the president
他们经过院长面前时脱帽 行礼 。
Whos the next ? he shouted , as he bowed to prince andrey
他向安德烈公爵鞠躬 行礼 时大声喊道。
Will you be needing any help with any bags
你需要人帮忙抬 行礼 么?
We salute the flag everyday at school
我们在学校每天向国旗 行礼 。
Foreign dignitaries bow in mourning before chiang kai - shek s bier
外籍人士在蒋公灵前 行礼 致悼。
She cried , reaching up to salute him
她叫著,走上前向他 行礼 。
It merely happened to be carrie who was courtesying before him
只是碰巧这时是嘉莉在他面前 行礼 。
They saluted him and were saluted
他们向他 行礼 ,他也还了礼。
Snatching off his hat , he bowed to her
他抢著脱帽向她 行礼 。
Gather the stalls . prepare the ship
准备 行礼 。准备启航。
After staying no more than ten minutes he got up and took leave
他坐了不到十分钟,就站起来 行礼 告别。
No , thank you . i " m travepng pght
不,谢谢我没什么 行礼
Do you have any luggage in the car
车上还有你的 行礼 吗?
Martin cunningham said , raising his palm to his brow in salute
马丁坎宁翰边说边把巴掌举到额头那儿 行礼 。
Your key - card . please . do you still have any bags in the room
请把你的钥匙卡片给我,你还有 行礼 放在房间里吗?
Oh , it " s me . yeah . my fpght was delayed . they lost my luggage
噢,是我,我的班机迟了点他们还把我的 行礼 弄丢了
She actually , pke , took clothes in a suitcase and went somewhere
那就是说,妈妈拿了个 行礼 箱带了点衣服就走了?
. . . you bow to no one
. . .你们不该向任何人 行礼
Anna : i haven " t done my packing yet , and i " m leaving in the morning
安娜:我到现在还没有整理 行礼 ,而我明天就要走了。
You bow to no one
.你们不该向任何人 行礼
Hotels the top venue for tying the knot ten - percent of couples consider a disneyland wedding
一成准新人考虑于迪士尼 行礼
" i should pke it very much , your majesty , " said joan , and made a deep curtsey
“我很愿意,陛下, ”琼说著深地屈膝 行礼 。
Good ! she can help us pack . get your coat , dear . we " re leaving
好啊!那就帮我们收拾 行礼 把拿上你的外衣,亲爱的,我们走吧
Good ! she can help us pack . get your coat , dear . we " re ieaving
好啊!那就帮我们收拾 行礼 把拿上你的外衣,亲爱的,我们走吧
Let " s pack up , guys ,
大家收拾 行礼 吧
Let " s pack up , guys ,
大家收拾 行礼 吧